A Free Lance Writer for Hire. With a unique style and tone, SLMcGinnis keeps her readers coming back for more.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Convention Life

Emerald City Comic Con made it to Seattle this weekend. Unfortunately, I didn't get to attend, maybe next year. It looked like a lot of fun, flipping through news articles and pictures gives me a bit of insight into the high points. Ms. Carrie Fischer was set to attend but due to her passing she wasn't there. I'm sure they had some sort of celebration for her considering her hard work for people with Bipolar Disorder and her influence in the Star Wars Franchise. She truly was a wonderful woman.

Next month Sakura Con will be making an entrance to Seattle. I go yearly, this year is no exception. I look forward to dressing up and meeting up with friends. I will probably post some good pictures, if I take any, and we can discuss odd stories then. There's always a few.

This is kind of just a small, rant piece. I'm recovering from a rather lame chest cold, so my writing has kind of been put on hold for a short while. I'll post some more bits and pieces of my work as I continue though.

I hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *