A Free Lance Writer for Hire. With a unique style and tone, SLMcGinnis keeps her readers coming back for more.

Friday, June 30, 2017

GISHWHES 2017

I have a month to prepare for that abnosome hunt we talked about. I'm not sure what to expect this year, but my heart flutters in anticipation as I struggle to piece some tasks together. What can we possibly do this year to make it better?

My team of fourteen ladies are brilliant. I love them all to death. While most of us revolve around the creative aspect of GISHWHES, we still manage to do some exciting things. I am excited for this year.

August 5-12 will be the period of insanity. Chaos is chaos even if it's good. The entire week will be full of painting, running around, cosplaying, and trying to make the best decisions possible. (Sometimes the best decisions are the worst...such as making a panda out of female pads. Yea, that's a thing).

I don't have much to report, but I feel it's been a long time since I've updated. I figure I would just do a little update to keep my goals going. I don't want this just to be another thing I quit halfway during. I am hopeful, and determined, to blog for a whole year! I'm in maybe three months and my posts are getting longer and longer apart.

Maybe I should start acting like this is some sort of captain's log. Day one: I ate a starfish and survived the next hurricane. It's cold and lonely out here.

Ok, so I won't be participating with that thought any longer. I hope all my lovely readers are doing well! Have a fantastic Fourth of July! Please stay safe. For my international readers, just enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *