A Free Lance Writer for Hire. With a unique style and tone, SLMcGinnis keeps her readers coming back for more.

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Back? Let's try again...

I've been on and off writing for a long while now. I keep trying to get myself back into blogging, it really is a nice release, and I kept up for so long. Now that I have my website up and running, I've been busy trying to fine tune it and also...trying to write.

For those that know, I have been working on a book, The Lessons of Magik, and it was a bit delayed in being published. I kind of got ahead of myself and over promoted, but I enjoyed it. I guess you can't really have too much of a promotion though, right? So, now that I'm back I just have to find things to write in this silly-little blog.

I've been gaming a lot recently too. Mainly just the basics, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Persona 5. Lately, I haven't been able to finish a game for the life of me. Persona 5 was alright, but it's not something I'm in love with. And the more I play Kingdom Hearts, the more I realize I hate the bosses in that first game.

So today, I don't really have much to say. I'm kind of just ranting about random games and what not. I hope everyone has had a delightful last few months! For now, I bid you all farewell and hopefully next time I have something better to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *